May 28, 2018

Simple Subtraction: Ainsblog-Blog=Ainsley

I really don't have much to say about this, but I thought it warranted mention: There once was a gal named Ainsly. She had a blog with posts dating back several years (http://ainsblog1.blogspot.com/). It wasn't an amazing blog, but it was well-written and personal. She began her blogging pursuits in November of 2010 and had her final post in October of 2017. Without warning, she deleted-or drafted-all the content on her blog about five months after her latest post, leaving it blank in late April of 2018. There really isn't anything else I can say about the matter, but I thought it would be good to have a written record of a blog disappearance. I followed her blog at the time, when one day I checked on it and it was devoid of posts. I guess you could say it was another Blogger mystery...


Long live the Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment

Correspond with your prince