June 30, 2018

Goodbye...?

My dear subjects,


I have found my kingdom. I am in the process of taking it back. I will be gone for a time, but do not fear. I know not if I will be back shortly or if I will be resigned to return but once a year. Some may call this a hiatus; some may consider it semi-retirement. All I can assure is that I seek the freedom to write in synchrony with my inspiration.


My greatest grievance with dead blogs was always that few authors failed to write a goodbye. Most disappeared, while some just faded with their lack of motivation. However, I think it courteous to always thank those who walked alongside you on your journey. To my inner circle, my supporters, and even just those passers-by: thank you. My path to the throne has been absolutely enchanting and I look very forward to the next leg of our adventure together in the Forgotten Kingdom. Until we meet again, whenever that may be. I am now the blogger formally known as Prince.


Long live the King



[I trust you can find the key on your own. It's been in front of you the whole time.]
aqcctdkas x de ylu pqc qcpndka tbds tbck ylu pqc icqtpdkhy jlqc dktchhdackt tbpk tbc qcst x fust tbc epit tbpt ylu tllg tbc tdjc tl ncidmbcq tbds mqlvcs tbpt wc pqc gdknqcn smdqdts x tqust jc x d wdhh qctuqk x sccdka ps ylu pqc pk prklqjphhy rqdabt dkndvdnuph mhcpsc tpgc ipqc le tbc gdkanlj dk jy prsckic x dt jpy rc elqalttck rut dt ds jlqc djmlqtpkt tbpk ylu iluhn gklw x qcapqns x mqdkic chd

3 comments:

  1. I'll be sad to see you go. Don't stay away too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The famed scribe herself! It is truly an honor, madam. Rest assured, I will be back. I'm sure you of all people understand the troughs and peaks of creativity that occur when writing. I love this kingdom dearly; but it is in need of direction that I currently lack. If you or anyone has any suggestions I would be enthralled to hear them. Until then, I look forward to seeing us both rise to blogging again.

    Regards,
    The Crown Prince of the Forgotten Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Correspond with your prince