June 9, 2018

A Little Update: Star-Crossed Lovers

In case you haven't read the original post, here it is: (http://longlivetheprince.blogspot.com/2018/04/star-crossed-lovers.html)


To recap, Friday Night Dream is one of the most somberly romantic things I have ever read. It is the correspondence of star-crossed lovers Catatonic and Valentina. Catatonic's Blogger account was always private and unviewable. However, I recently checked on the blog, and it appears he has gone so far as to delete his account.


I'm not entirely sure what it could mean in regards to their interaction, but it seems to me that Catatonic sought to distance himself. It is a dark day for the world of romance. Someday I hope to find out what happened betwixt them. Until then, you all are up to speed now. Keep love alive.


Long live the Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment

Correspond with your prince