April 20, 2018

The Legend of Eggagog

I had been traveling far and wide in search of my kingdom, when I happened upon a white rabbit holding a pocket watch. When I inquired to the rabbit regarding directions, he simply fled down a hole in the ground. I pursued him with regal vigor and managed to stumble into the rabbit-hole through which he fled. Tumbling downward and downward I awoke to find myself in the strangest of lands. This land was the sacred realm of Eggagog(http://thisismycomputerblog.blogspot.com/).


Eggagog was an interesting character. Though widely considered a mere legend where I come from, it was clear from the abundance of eggs and nonsense that this was his plain of existence, and I was but a guest. It was in that land that I found archives full of ramblings from the mad scholar.


I was amazed at his innate ability to wield the English language in such beautiful and poetic ways that had been previously undiscovered. According to the records, he began his scholarly pursuits in the year of our Lord 2004. He continued to publish grievances, enlighten the masses, wage wars, and lead rebellions until his mysterious disappearance in 2006.


To date, it has been nearly 12 years exactly since the disappearance of the legendary Eggagog. His writing changed me, and influenced the way I ruled my kingdom. With it being near the 12'th anniversary of the day this miracle was taken from us, I thought it fitting to post a tribute to my royal forum. Never forget this scholar of the ancient days.


Long live the Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment

Correspond with your prince